Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Leveraged Income

Linear Income Vs Passive Income

At a very recent party , during the dinner hours I could meet a very notable industrialist . I am quite younger to him , rather he was quite senior to me age wise too. Incidentally , he happened to be a professional friend of my father , and he had seen me quite young , as a child.

He was quite amazed and asked me , What do you do ? Business my answer. I told him that I run a manufacturing unit , which has 12-13 workmen & 2-3 in staff & get a reasonably good sales turn-over. Here is the conversation between us :

So, this is your business , eh?

Yeah

I am going out of country for a month , will you join me ?

One month impossible . I cant leave my BUSINESS for a single week also

Dear , if you cant leave your business , its not business , its employment

But I am not orking for anybody

But you are working for yourself & businesses are run without personal presence

Hmm

I can leave my business for 1 complete year also and when I return , I can see it flourishes

How ? Why its not possible with me ?

In your BUSINESS , YOU are the system , there is no ther system , you are self employed

What is the difference ?

You will get paid till you work : Linear Income , I get paid even if I dont work I have a system & that system works : This is passive income.

The people who have learnt the techniques of making money , passively , are true businessmen , otherwise they are Employees OR self Employed Is not it ?

Robert Kiyosaki , in his all books , stresses heavily on this point. Building many businesses & buying assets is the key by which people become rich , acquire wealth. By working for someone else , we shall not become wealthy , never!

Saumitra M Ghotikar is a young entrepreneur from INDIA , wishes to share with the world , how he is imroving day-to-day , Visit http://www.info-netmoney.blogspot.com to improve financial wisdomAurel Blog96291
Aurelia Blog78332

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch